Account Executive - North Central
Company: Medallion Bank
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Competitive and DOEWork location is
flexible if approved by the Company, except that this position may
not be performed remotely from California, New York, or
Massachusetts. The incumbent will be assigned the following states
to develop and promote Medallion Bank Home Improvement financing:
Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.JOB SUMMARY The Account
Executive is responsible for sales of the Home Improvement (HI)
Lending Program within an assigned region, including identifying
and soliciting prospects, assisting with contractor deal flow,
mitigating risk of loss, and establishing and maintaining
contractor relationships. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of the assigned region and demonstrate
accountability for the resulting production and contractor
- Using consultative sales tactics and approved messaging, which
includes lead generation and productive travel, develop quality
business from the assigned region that leads to significant market
penetration, loan volume and revenue.
- Meet or exceed assigned production budgets.
- Act in a manner consistent with the goals of the HI Lending
business and the culture of the Bank.
- Reinforce the strengths of the Medallion Bank program,
overcoming objections and effectively selling against
- Interact with contractors to develop loyal and trusting
relationships that reflect our status as an important business
partner and not simply a vendor.
- Work closely with Business Development Representative(s), HI
lending staff and management to mitigate emerging risks and ensure
a high-quality contractor and borrower experience.
- Other duties as assigned.KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Proven effectiveness selling financial products and services,
including a willingness to learn and adapt to changing
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
skills. Will interact with department management, department staff,
plus other outside professionals.
- Self-motivated and hard working. Must be able to handle
multiple duties simultaneously and function in a high-pressure
- Ability to manage others well, treat them with respect, and
balance corporate objectives with individual abilities.
- Minimum 2 years Business to Business sales, preferably
contractor-related, or home improvement lending experience is
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field is preferred.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Private or home office with minimal exposure to distractions or
- Long hours and travel may be required.
- Remaining in a stationary period, often standing, or sitting
for prolonged periods.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or
- Required to pass a background check and maintain a clear
Keywords: Medallion Bank, Salt Lake City , Account Executive - North Central, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!