Facilities Service Employee (Salt Lake County)
Company: Utah Transit Authority
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Utah Transit AuthorityJob SummaryResponsible for grounds
maintenance and other duties which could include, but not limited
to: operating maintenance equipment, miscellaneous maintenance
tasks as assigned, janitorial tasks as required at all UTA
properties; snow and ice removal at UTA properties; basic sprinkler
maintenance; and various other service labor related tasks as
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Six months verifiable employment experience in facilities
maintenance or landscaping, or six months training in facilities
maintenance or landscaping
- Six months in a position of trust, with demonstrated
reliability, including a good driving record.
- Be able to acquire and maintain DOT Medical card
- Have a valid Utah drivers license
- Be a safe driver with no more than 4 moving violations in the
past 3 years.
- Cannot have more than 1 violation of driving under the
influence of alcohol, any drug, or the combined influence of any
alcohol or any drug within the last 10 years.
- Be able to pass and understand certain required safety courses
applicable to Facilities Maintenance as they apply to Service
- Be able to maintain other equipment certifications as
- Be able to drive and operate a UTA assigned vehicle and tow a
trailer full of snow removal and landscaping equipment.
- Be able to operate and perform light maintenance on all snow
removal, deicing and landscaping equipment.
- Must be able to work some overtime and holidays as needed.
- Be proficient at a basic level in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- This job requires regular and predictable attendance.
- -OR-An equivalent combination of relevant education and
experience.[UTA reserves the right to determine the equivalencies
of education and experience.]Shift: 2:00 pm- 10:30 pm with
Friday/Saturday or Sunday/Monday off * *Shift and days off subject
to changePay Rate: $18.87 - $23.87 per hour plus $.65 to $1.00
shift differential if applicable. This is a five year wage
progression.Close Date: May 20, 2022 by 5:59 pmPM21
Keywords: Utah Transit Authority, Salt Lake City , Facilities Service Employee (Salt Lake County), Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!