Company: Bailey's Moving & Storage
Location: North Salt Lake
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Bailey's Moving and Storage is looking for a qualified Carpenter to
join our team. This individual must be dependable, self-motivated
and hardworking. This position will assist with crating and moving
support services, as well as, some warehouse work. Requirements
include heavy lifting, ability to perform basic carpentry with
experience operating power tools and saws safely. This job requires
a valid driver's license, and adherence to safety procedures and
policies of the company.
- Design, build and pack customized crates used to transport
large and/or delicate items.
- Disconnect and reconnect household items such as appliance,
exercise equipment, outdoor playground equipment, etc.
- General support to the moving and operations crew.
- Perform warehouse duties and production responsibilities, as
- Thorough organization of paperwork and processes.
- Ability to read/speak/write fluently in English.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with
team, supervisor, and other company personnel.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Highly motivated and willing to learn new skills.
- Able to life 100+ pounds.
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy.
- General carpentry skills and safety protocol.
- Must hold a valid drivers license and have a clean driving
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour Associated topics: cabinet, cabinet
maker, carpentry, edgebander, furniture, nail, sand, wood, wooden,
Keywords: Bailey's Moving & Storage, Salt Lake City , Carpenter/Lead Carpenter, Other , North Salt Lake, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!