Research Associate LCMS
Company: Intronex LLC
Location: Heber City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Research Associate LCMSWe're seeking a highly committed and
motivated individual who possesses experience with liquid
chromatography coupled to mass spectrometers and is passionate
about delivering efficient methods and processes in bio analytical
research. - -Duties:Essential Responsibilities
- Develop methods for quantification of small molecule,
proteomics - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -Chemistry background in R&D preferred
- Develop mass spectrometry methods for identification and
structure elucidation of small molecules -
- Analyze and interpret mass spectral data of known and unknown
compounds employing a variety of mass spectrometric techniques and
- Design experiments, document all sample preparation, method
development notes, and data analysis results for publication and
- QToF expertise in low abundance lipids
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in analytical chemistry, biochemistry or
related discipline required. Masters degree and PhD preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of laboratory research experience in
analytical chemistry for Bachelor's degree, 2 years for Master's
and 1 year for PhD.
- LC/MS experience is required.
- Mass spectrometry-based proteomics or metabolomics or
lipidomics experience is preferred.
- Qualities needed: Leadership abilities, attention to detail,
the ability to collaborate, strong organizational mindset
- Passionate about benchwork, eager to deliver, excited about
- US work authorization (Required)
About us: We are a start up biotech research company that is
passionate about discoveries and making a difference!
Keywords: Intronex LLC, Salt Lake City , Research Associate LCMS, Other , Heber City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!