Receptionist - Hiring Immediately
Company: Park City Mountain
Location: Park City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Becoming part of the Park City team means you're joining one of
the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain
and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living
and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and
friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch
powder of America's largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse
that's as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come
experience all that Park City has to offer.
- -As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all
employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19 unless
eligible for an accommodation under applicable law.
- Outlet: Park City
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and
external) at all times.
- Check in guests at front desk, confirming and entering
appropriate information by asking for an ID card and credit
- Check guests out, and ensure billing is correct. Run various
computer reports at the beginning and end of the shift (checklist,
D2L, D2S, Guest Folio, etc.)
- Take payments, post charges, enter amounts into computer, and
balance accounts at end of shift.
- Answer a variety of questions from guests, and handle routine
problems (referring more unusual or difficult problems or
complaints to supervisor or other appropriate staff members).
- Relay guest maintenance requests through Maintenance
Connection, and follow up with guest after 20 minutes.
- Relay guest housekeeping requests by calling the Housekeeping
department, and follow up with the guest after 20 minutes.
- Answer the switchboard within 3 rings, and transfer calls to
appropriate department or person.
- Undergo computer training and gain knowledge of how hotel
reservations work. Understand and be able to make a walk-in
- Remain knowledgeable about Owners and Owner Services
- Maintain knowledge of daily activities in and around the hotel,
resort, and Park City area.
- Understand the intranet and Public TC-Fileserver to use for
additional information. Be knowledgeable of the Grand Summit,
Silverado, and Sundial hotel amenities and lay-out.
- Assist in general maintenance and inventory of Front Office
equipment, supplies, and cleanliness of the Front Desk, PBX, and
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, nights, and
graveyard shifts (as necessary).
- Cross-train with other departments and be able to cover shifts
(as necessary). Perform other tasks as assigned by the Front Office
Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager, or Front Desk Supervisor.
- High school education, plus at least one year of relevant
clerical experience - required.
- Basic typing skills with computer data entry experience -
- Basic reading, spelling, and math skills - required.
- Ability to converse clearly and comfortably with many different
types of people - required.
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with customers and
other company personnel; good social manners - required.
- Ability to learn a variety of information about the Company's
lodging and recreational facilities, packages and services, as well
as general information about the area -required. -What's in it for
you? Benefits include:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents Discount lift
tickets for friends and family
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain
- Discounted bike haul & golf 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development -Reach Your
Peak at Vail Resorts. - -As a community of adventurers and
discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to
our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave,
passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
-Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 442534
Keywords: Park City Mountain, Salt Lake City , Receptionist - Hiring Immediately, Other , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!