Accounts Receivable Representative
Company: Roto-Rooter Services Company
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:If job security, top pay, excellent benefits, and
career advancement representing a well-known national brand are
what you're looking for, Roto-Rooter is the company for you. We
take a lot of pride in being a great place to work, providing
excellent pay and top benefits.Responsibilities:Because we are
expanding rapidly through acquisitions and internal growth, we have
an excellent opportunity available for an ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
CLERK/SPECIALIST We are hiring immediately! This candidate should
have a billing specialist background and accounting, accounts
receivable, and collections experience.
- Secure payment of invoice.
- Ensure accuracy of invoice.
- Enter information into AS400.
- Ensure AR processes are followed.
- Monitor payment status of all completed jobs.
- Complete reports and update the General Manager on status of
- Contact customers with delinquent accounts and/or to ensure
they have received their invoice and communicate terms of
- Accounts receivable accounting experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A working knowledge of various common software programs.
- Self-starter who is organized, thorough with attention to
detail & follow-up skills.Benefits:At Roto-Rooter we believe that
investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We
also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their
families. That's why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit
- Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
- Roto-Rooter is following all CDC safety guidelines to protect
its employees and customers from COVID-19Roto-Rooter offers
excellent career paths for military veterans and personnel who are
planning to transition into new civilian professions. Throughout
our 86 years in business, we've learned that service training, and
the military structure veterans are used to, are a good fit at our
company.EEO Statement:We are an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national
origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender
identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Advertising Tags:IND4#LI-CH1
Keywords: Roto-Rooter Services Company, Salt Lake City , Accounts Receivable Representative, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!