Bell Valet - Grand Summit Hotel - Full & Part Time - Summer Seasonal - Park City
Company: Vail Mountain
Location: Park City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Becoming part of the Park City team means youre joining one of
the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain
and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living
and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and
friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch
powder of Americas largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse
thats as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come
experience all that Park City has to offer.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees
across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.Assist Grand
Summit Hotel guests with their transportation and belongings while
generally maintaining the appearance of the hotel lobby and
entryway. Work in conjunction with the Front Desk Team to ensure
guests have a smooth check-in and check-out process, and that they
have a great first and last impressionof our hotel and resort! Join
our team today, and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass, lodging,
retail, and restaurant discounts, career development opportunities,
in-resort leadership classes, and more!
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and
external) at all times.
- Assist arriving and departing guestswith their baggage,
answering questions, making deliveries, etc.
- Secure items too large for guest rooms in appropriate storage
- Assist in parking cars; serve as the back-up shuttle driver as
- Transport guests, in a safe and timely manner, to and from
requested Park City destinations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Previous related guest service or hospitality experience
- Ability to deal with customers in a courteous and efficient
manner, always maintaining an upbeat andpositive attitude
- Ability to lift luggage of various sizes with a maximum of 50
- Ability to prioritize tasks due to large numbers of incoming
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the
resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must hold a valid US drivers license, and must completeMotor
Vehicle Report required.Whats in it for you? Benefits include:
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear and
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional developmentReach Your Peak
at Vail Resorts.As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail
Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our
employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate
individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the
status quo. Whether youre looking for seasonal work or the career
of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 442532Required
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Salt Lake City , Bell Valet - Grand Summit Hotel - Full & Part Time - Summer Seasonal - Park City, Other , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!