Company: Kid-to-Kid Salt Lake City & West Valley
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Kid to Kid, we help the environment and the
community by paying cash for the kids stuff they can't use anymore,
putting dollars back into the local economy and keeping clothes out
of the landfill. We need a few great shoppers who can put those
skills to use at the buy counter, helping us select and price the
best items to sell at our flagship store in Salt Lake.
Why you'll love Kid to Kid
- Growing brand headquartered in Utah (big potential for
- Schedules that work for you (part-time and full-time shifts
- Great employee discount
- Good working hours (No Sundays, and we close at 8 PM)
- No grease, grills or fryers
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses when we hit sales
- Provide fast, friendly service in a fun environment.
- Tag and hang and merchandise
- Learn to use new technology.
- Be proactive and act quickly to solve customer concerns.
- Training will be done hands onWhat Makes You a Great Fit?
- An eye for style- you can recognize what's cute and current and
price it appropriately!
- Friendly and approachable- willing to talk with parents looking
for deals for their children!
- Organized and energetic- able to move quicklyThis franchise is
independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application
will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will
be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about
employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the
franchise location, and not to BaseCamp Franchising Corporate.
Keywords: Kid-to-Kid Salt Lake City & West Valley, Salt Lake City , Daytime Buyer, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!