Company: Quick Mobile Repair
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Are you looking for an exciting job in the tech industry? We
have a position
for you as a Tech Guru! Whether you have previous experience
doing smartphone repairs and sales or if you are eager to start, we
to join the Quick Mobile Repair team! The Company:
Quick Mobile Repair is a local smartphone and computer
repair store known for our 15-30 minute iPhone Repairs and
customer service. We pride ourselves in standing out above our
competitors by providing all of
our clients with top-quality and cost-effect repair solutions for
tablets, desktops, laptops and video games consoles of a large
brands and models. Our repairs are backed by a 1-year warranty. We
are a small business that is growing looking to add more employees
with our expansion so if you like problem solving and working in a
fast-paced environment with a technology company that cares
about both their customers and employees, this is definitely the
job for you! The Tech Guru Position:
We're looking for self-motivated and driven individuals to join
our team as a Cell Phone / Computer Repair Technician / Cell Phone
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00. Full and part-time positions available. We
offer in-store commissions on accessories and other products. We
offer employee discounts on various products and services. Our
We are proud to be a part of the Quick Mobile Repair franchise
family! So far, we have two locations in Centerville and South
Jordan, UT. This is the start of our 22-multi unit franchise in
Utah. We are glad you are interested in growing our brand! The
position you are applying for today can lead to so much growth
within our company! These positions include Area Manager, Regional
Manager, and so much more. We are happy to grow with you!
- Repair experience is a bonus but not a requirement, we're
willing to train the right people.
- Previous customer service experience is REQUIRED as well as
knowledge of iOS, Mac OS, Android, and Windows operating systems.
- Friendly and personable, able to follow directions and
collaborate with your direct report.
- Ability to work independently with good time management.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to manage various tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced
environment. Tech Guru Responsibilities:
- Completing various device repairs in a timely matter.
- Booking and managing customer appointments.
- Coordinating customer and various other tasks
- Diagnosing and servicing smart phones, computers, tablets and
- Customer relations including but not limited to explaining
- Selling various accessories, protection plans and products. If
you are interested in this position with Quick Mobile Repair,
please send in
your availability to work along with a resume! Job Types:
Full-time, Part-time Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour depending on
years of experience COVID-19 considerations:
To ensure the safety of our staff and customers, we have
implemented new cleaning protocols to disinfect all devices and
work areas. In addition, we have added the option to book your
repair online, and drop off zones at each location to minimize
Keywords: Quick Mobile Repair, Salt Lake City , Tech Guru, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!