Room Attendant - Hilton Salt Lake City Center
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Starting at $16.50 per hour $2 extra per hour if you work on
Saturdays and Sundays$600 SIGN ON BONUS (paid out $200 30/60/90
days of employment)Room Attendants at Hilton have FUN! Each day
starts with a team huddle and support from your managers is
outstanding so that you can successfully clean rooms! Great
benefits make this a perfect fit for you!
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay!
- FREE hot lunch every day
- Enjoy frequent celebrations with the team including food and
- Incentive programs available that can increase the hourly pay
by as much as $2.00/hour
- Daytime shifts so you can spend time with your family in the
- Public TRAX/Bus Transportation is a two-minute walk to the
hotelWhat will I be doing?As a Room Attendant, you would be
responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest
requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding
guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would
be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to,
making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and
- Perform guest turn down service, as neededWhat are we looking
for?Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and disciplineIn
addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
- AdaptabilityWhat will it be like to work for Hilton?Hilton is
the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector
from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay
suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has
offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands
(http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision
to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites
us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around
the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart
of it all!Job: Housekeeping and LaundryTitle: Room Attendant -
Hilton Salt Lake City CenterLocation: nullRequisition ID:
Keywords: Hilton, Salt Lake City , Room Attendant - Hilton Salt Lake City Center, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!