Server (Full-Time / Part-Time) - Wasatch Brew Pub, Park City
Company: Salt Lake Brewing CO LC
Location: Park City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
This position is responsible for ensuring that the customer's
experience is of the highest quality through a warm, caring and
sincere approach in meeting the needs of each customer and
employee. The Server is an enthusiastic individual who champions
the definition of "great service" by making the customer feel
comfortable from the moment they walk through the door.
- Extend friendliness, warmth and hospitality to all guests and
staff members at all times.
- Responsible for coordinating efforts of both the restaurant and
kitchen personnel to provide a dining experience that exceeds
- Ensure section is setup and meets company standards and
expectations at start of shift.
- Engage with the guest to help them feel welcome and attended
- Follow the company sequence of service to ensure a natural flow
to the guest's experience.
- Demonstrate product knowledge and use salesmanship skills in
answering customer's questions and making recommendations
Menu and daily food specials
Promotional and/or special programs
Company beer selections, specials and their varying qualities while
demonstrating the ability to make recommendations based on guest
tastes and preferences
Wine selections and variations if applicable
Other selection of cocktails and liquors if applicable
- Using the Aloha POS, processes guest's orders to ensure that
all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
- Observe diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the
food and service, respond to additional requests, and determine
when the diner has been completed their meal.
- Know and adhere to state liquor laws and company RASP
- Accurately account for all guest check items and process
payment for meal.
- Performs all assigned side work including napkin and utensil
roll-ups, filling salt and pepper shakers, cleaning of restaurant
floors and tables, etc.
- Demonstrates leadership and teamwork while working respectfully
with all team members.
- Communicate clearly while demonstrating willingness to help all
- Provide safe workplace environment for all staff members.
- Provide harassment free workplace of all staff members.
- Protect consumer health with strict adherence to all sanitary
and safe food handling mandates and practices.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests
and other employees.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate
- Must have ability to workdays, nights, weekends and
- Must be reliable and available to work scheduled shifts to
ensure floor coverage.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a
- Strong organization and multi-tasking responsibilities
remaining calm under pressure.
- Knowledgeable about the liquor laws and works in compliance
with those laws.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able
to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the
ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and
administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 50
pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel,
crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate
objects, tools, and controls.
Position Snap Shot
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly
Supervisor: Restaurant Manager on Duty
Manages Others: No
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED Required
Minimum Certification: Current Food Handler's Permit
Current Alcohol Certification
Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: N/A
Driving Requirements: No
Tools & Equipment Used: Computer, Beer draught system
CANarchy values a diverse and inclusive workplace and believes that
a career in craft beer should be accessible to all people. We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal
opportunities to individuals of every race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any
other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to
this position as a result of evolving business needs.
Keywords: Salt Lake Brewing CO LC, Salt Lake City , Server (Full-Time / Part-Time) - Wasatch Brew Pub, Park City, Other , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!