Company: Kelly Services
Location: Spanish Fork
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Direct Hire CNC OperatorLocation: Spanish ForkPay Rate: $21.75 -
$32.75 (DOE) + $1,000 SIGN ON BONUSSchedule:Weekend Nights- Fri-Sun
5pm-5am (Pay Rate + $3.75HR)Weekday Night Shift- Mon-Thu 5pm-5am
(Pay Rate + $2.75HR) * 8HRs will be counted as OT
How to Apply:
- Email Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at
801-628-8588 Job Description
- Set-up and operation of numerical control machines and
machining centers including 4-5 axis mills.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, specifications or
sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished
product, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
- Measures dimensions and reference points on material as guides
for subsequent machining
- Enters commands to retrieve, input or edit computerized machine
- Uses micrometers/other measuring instruments in order to
perform quality control checks on parts in-process and upon
- Perform necessary tasks and paperwork for the proper movement
and control of parts and material in conjunction with manufacturing
tracking system. Requirements
- 3-5 years minimum experience in set up and operation of 4 and 5
axis CNC mills (i.e., Cincinnati, Fadal, Starrag, Mori Seiki,
Mazak, Okuma, Fanuc, Yasnac).
- Journeyman Machinist Certification a plus.
- Familiarity with G Codes.
- Working knowledge of GD&T and standard measure tools.
- Programming of 4 and 5 axis CNC mills a plus.
- Able to identify and replace broken tools
- Able to operate multiple machines
- Able to change fixtures and manage tool libraries
- Machining and holding tolerances of +/- 0.001" to 0.0005"
- Shift Differential for Off Shifts including weekends
- Quarterly Cash Bonus Program
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Gym Membership Program
Keywords: Kelly Services, Salt Lake City , CNC Machinist, Other , Spanish Fork, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!