Company: Utah Transit Authority
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Utah Transit Authority Job Summary Assists facilities mechanics
and other advanced-skill employees in performing repairs and
maintenance to buildings, grounds, train stations, and various
other facilities. Uses required hand and power tools and equipment;
snow removal equipment, tows trailers that require a CDL operates
company vehicles, trucks, vans forklifts, lifting equipment,
backhoes and operates various other equipment. Minimum
- One year specialized technical training in mechanical and
electrical maintenance or related to facilities maintenance (i.e.
electrical, HVAC, etc.).EXPERIENCE:
- One year previous work experience in some aspect of physical
- Must be able to pass standardized test.
- Must have required tools
- Must be able to acquire and maintain CDL and DOT card.
- Must have a valid driver's license. Be a safe driver with no
more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years. Have no
convictions for driving under the influence of alcohol or any drugs
within the past 10 years.
- Must be able to work some overtime and holidays as needed.
- Must be proficient at a basic level in Microsoft Word, Excel
and Outlook. (preferred)
- - OR - An equivalent combination of relevant education and
experience. UTA reserves the right to determine the equivalencies
of education and experience. Shift: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm with
Sunday/Monday or Friday/Saturday off. Shift and days off subject to
changePay Rate: $24.66 - $27.66 per hour plus $0.65 - 1.00 shift
differential if applicable. This is a three year wage progression.
To be considered, apply before: September 23, 2022 by 5:59pm
Keywords: Utah Transit Authority, Salt Lake City , Facilities Helper, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!