Part Time Ultrasound Tech - 401k
Company: Ogden Clinic
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Under the direct supervision of the Radiology Manager, the
Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for providing patient care
and technical skills in the operation of ultrasound diagnostic
equipment for diagnostic and evaluation purposes. -Must have a
valid sonography license in the state of Utah.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. -Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday
- Competitive pay starting at $33.07+ hourly with the potential
of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a
5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Salt Lake City , Part Time Ultrasound Tech - 401k, Other , Huntsville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!