Company: Sacred Circle Healthcare
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sacred Circle Healthcare is seeking a full-time PHYSICAL
THERAPIST for our Clinics in Salt Lake C Utah.As an entity of the
Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation, we, at Sacred
Circle Healthcare, preserve the Goshute heritage of protecting and
caring for family and extend the tradition to all marginalized and
underserved populations in our area. We refuse to let access,
ethnicity, or socioeconomic status restrict someone from receiving
complete healthcare. Interested in joining our team? We are looking
for people who are genuine, kind, ambitious, positive, and helpful
- exceptional people building on a celebrated heritage who are
passionate about delivering uncompromising care - people who make a
difference every day no matter what their role or position. If you
are looking for a job where the work you do impacts lives for the
better every day, you are in the right place!Job Summary
- Overview: Responsible for providing, managing, and planning
direct physical therapy health care for a specified patient
- Reports to: Director of Physical Therapy
- Department: Physical Therapy
- Business Unit: Operations
- Patient Care: Yes
- Worker Status: Full-time, Salary
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: To Be Determined with the availability of 8:00
am - 6:00 pm Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend work may be
required as job duties demand.
- Location: Salt LaWest Valley City
- Supervisory responsibilities: NoneThe successful candidate:
- Provides and manages compassionate and patient centered care,
including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments,
diagnoses, and treatment for a specified patient population.
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them
- Consult and practice with other health professionals.
- Directs and coordinates patient physical therapy treatment
- Supervises physical therapy assistants and aides.
- Keep accurate patient records of history and activities
regarding patient therapy treatment.
- Keep abreast of advancements in physical therapy.
- Comply with all applicable state/federal laws, rules,
regulations, and procedures.
- Participates in professional development activities.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Must read and understand and adhere to all Sacred Circle
Healthcare policies and procedures.
- Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and
Values statements. Required Education, Experience, Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities
- EDUCATION: Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- EXPERIENCE: 2 or more years of directly related physical
- Interest in persistent/chronic pain.
- Interest in working with underserved and tribal population in
an interdisciplinary setting.
- Well-rounded clinical skills with ability to handle all ages
and a full range of diagnoses
- Experience/familiarity with pain neuroscience education
- KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of
- Knowledge of, and familiarity with, pain neuroscience education
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, systems, and
- Skills in critical thinking and reasoning that values patient
- Ability to handle all ages and a full range of diagnoses.
- Ability to use computer systems and applications.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of existing methods and
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients/clients,
clinical and administrative staff in a multidisciplinary
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and policies
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Additional Information - Join us as we are Redefining Compassionate
Healthcare, together!As group of 4 healthcare clinics, diversity
drives our identity. We are proud of our Native American heritage.
Whether you are seeking your first job, transitioning back into the
workforce, looking to start your career, or grow an existing one,
Sacred Circle Healthcare walks with you. We need you for what you
can do. We strive for a mix of benefits to help you combine great
work with a great life.
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Generous PTO, paid holidays and floating holidays to celebrate
what is important to you (prorated for part-time employees)
- Retirement matching to invest in your future
- Student loan repayment options
- Colleagues that are unparalleled
- A culture that is second to none Sacred Circle
Healthcare/Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation gives
preference to qualified American Indian/Alaskan Native
Keywords: Sacred Circle Healthcare, Salt Lake City , Physical Therapist, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!