Front Desk Supervisor
Company: Westgate Resorts
Location: Park City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
As the Front Desk Supervisor, you will: -
- Schedules and directs Front Office team members as needed
- Serves as Manager of Duty in the absence of the General and
Front Office Manager. -Supervises Front Desk, Night Auditors, and
Guest Services Agents.
- Greets, registers, assigns rooms to guests and inputs
information into the property management system
- Collects and posts security deposit as each guest checks
- Explain room charges to guest and accepts payment by cash,
check or credit card.
- Issues room keys.
- Checks guests out of property management and phone system.
- Answers all phone calls to the front desk and operator, and
transfers calls as needed.
- Turns on or restricts guest phones as needed.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of
guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, shuttle, and travel
- Remains aware of room occupancy and availability
- Computes bills, collect payments and makes change for
- Handle and count cash and process credit card payments and
- Makes and confirms reservations.
- Posts charges including rent, phone, and miscellaneous fees to
- Able to listen and find solutions to guests' problems.
- Balance all cash, credit card, and other postings to the daily
report at end of the shift
- Makes cash deposit in safe
- Coordinate with housekeeping when VIP Guests arrive
- Train all new Front Desk personnel
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be to lift up to 15lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Westgate Resorts is a Smoke and Tobacco-Free workplace. Except
where prohibited by law, applicants who smoke or use tobacco
products will not be considered for positions at Westgate
- Required to pass a background check, drug test, and prove
eligibility to work in the United States
- - - -Why Westgate?
- FREE Epic Local's Season Ski Pass (while supplies last)
- FREE Ski & Snowboard and Mountain Bike equipment Rentals
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts,
restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Comprehensive health benefits - medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement ProgramsWestgate Resorts is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other
protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a
disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order
to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process,
please email with the job title and the location of the position
for which you are applying.PandoLogic. Keywords: Office Supervisor,
Location: Park City, UT - 84060
Keywords: Westgate Resorts, Salt Lake City , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!