Copy 1 of Concrete Foreman
Company: Unified Business Alliance
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Nicoha Construction Overview: -Whether you need flatwork,
tilt-up, concrete block, ICF, retaining walls or warehouse
concrete, Nicoha is the standard for concrete building. Our team
has decades of expertise, winning awards for ingenuity and
efficiency in concrete construction. With knowledge in all types of
concrete construction from residential to commercial you can trust
our industry leading expertise to complete your project on time and
on budget.Nicoha is an equal opportunity employer. We are
experiencing impressive growth and are looking for a Concrete
Foreman to help maintain and direct future projects. Our ideal
employee is hard working and takes pride in the projects they are
working on and can manage multiple projects at the same time."We
are looking to hire -immediately."Job Requirements:
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, supervising and
coordinating the daily activities of all concrete employees
ensuring they are safe, efficient, on schedule and meet company's
- Collaborate with the Project managers and owners to develop a
plan and schedule to manage each project and ensure that the
project's daily and weekly activities are consistent with this plan
- Provide project layout and dimensional accuracy of the
projects, interpret the project plans and specifications, provide
timely and accurate communication, scheduling, and coordination
with the various site managers, trades, subcontractors and
craftsmen employed on the projects.
- Employ proper procedures to provide quality control.
- Ensure the project sites are safe, employing necessary safety
procedures and equipment, and ensuring all OSHA regulations are
- Provide for the tracking and reporting of daily job production
and reports; provide for the timely procurement and delivery of
materials to the job sites; review all job and shop drawings.
- Be responsible for the security, maintenance, and proper care
of company equipment.
- Market and promote the company to the owner, subcontractors,
and all vendors involved.
- Ensure the profitability, safety and quality of the concrete
- Develop an in-house labor force through hiring new employees
and training and coaching current employees to improve their skills
- Full Time hours required.
- Spanish speaking is highly preferred.Physical Requirements -
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods at a time. -
- Ability to see and hear well.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. -Job Type: Full-timeSalary:
$60,000.00 per yearBenefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K 3% match after 90 days of employment
- Holiday Pay -
- PTO -
- EAP -
- Growth Opportunities
- Professional DevelopmentLocation: - -
Keywords: Unified Business Alliance, Salt Lake City , Copy 1 of Concrete Foreman, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!