Quality Assurance Inspector
Company: Pharmatech, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Pharmatech is a growing turnkey contract manufacturer of dietary
supplements, in powder and liquid formats. We offer a competitive
compensation, excellent benefits package as well as an environment
that fosters teamwork and continuous improvement. We are committed
to building a positive, accountable, and supportive culture. -Come
be a part of our team!JOB SUMMARYThe Quality Assurance Inspector
performs line checks and in-process testing. Performs production
documentation reviews and other quality support functions, as
needed.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in enforcing cGMPs, HACCP, and company policies
throughout the production areas. -
- Learn and understand the process and review of documentation as
needed for release of finished goods.
- Be available for sampling, review, and release of raw materials
and/or components when required. -
- Line set-up, in-process testing, documentation reviews, and
some operational activities as needed.
- Observe production operations and equipment to ensure that
specifications are being met and to make or order necessary
- Work with other Team Members to investigate non-conformances
and communicate non-conformances and investigation findings to
- Adhere to quality system policies, procedures, and processes
concerning Production Quality duties and comply with cGMPs.
- Work with other Team Members to resolve discrepancies,
communicate all non-conformance to management.
- Review cGMP documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.EDUCATION &
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Basic reading, math, and computer (Microsoft Office) skills are
- At least 1 year quality assurance experience in a manufacturing
environment, preferably in dietary supplements, food, or
- Working knowledge of cGMP regulations.SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline focused culture
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with minimal day to
- Self-governing/self-starter, takes initiative -WORKING
CONDITIONS/WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift over 30 lbs.
- Visual acuity required as this work deals largely with visual
inspection involving small defects, handling small parts, operation
of simple machines, using measurement devices, assembling products,
and reviewing documentation for errors.
- This position will require the employee to stand for extended
periods of time while performing duties in a clean room
environment. Part of the responsibilities will be performed in an
office setting. -
Keywords: Pharmatech, Inc., Salt Lake City , Quality Assurance Inspector, Other , Lindon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!