Group Coordinator - 12 Free Room Nights!
Company: Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Are you ready to join a NEW, GORGEOUS, and COOL hotel in the
heart of downtown Salt Lake City? If so, we are seeking the BEST;
individuals who are energetic, passionate to serve/help others, and
enjoy interacting with people from all over the globe! Our ideal
team player is one who will proudly represent our brand and elevate
our experiences with us, as we graciously welcome our guests
beginning this Fall.
Apply today, as the first step towards joining a Global Corporation
that still feels like family!
We would enjoy meeting you in person, with the possibility of an
on-the-spot Job Offer! Please join us for Open Interviews /
Interviews will be held onsite at Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City in
the Human Resources Office on the following dates:
-Wednesday, October 19, 2022 from 12 PM to 5PM
-Wednesday, October 26, 2022 from 12 PM to 5PM
Submit your application TODAY and we look forward to meeting YOU at
Location: Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City Human Resources Office - 170
S W Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring
and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient
service and meaningful experiences.
The Reservation Agent is responsible for the following and will
report to the Director of Revenue Management. This position is Full
time at 40 hours per week.
- Ensure all reservations are accurate
- Work closely with Sales, Event Sales and Event Planning Managers
to ensure group reservations meet client's expectations and ensure
- Ensure all group reservations and blocks are entered and
- Directly communicate with clients for guest room specifications,
changes and cutoff date reminders
- Monitor group pickup; requesting new group rates from the revenue
team in the event of after cut-off date requests, room type
upgrades, or room requests exceeding contracted allotments
- Prepare and submit group rooms recap reports, including the
tracking/posting of group comps, and rebate/commission
- Ensure all pertinent group information is turned over to the
Front Office Leadership upon arrival of the group as the Front Desk
will be handling most changes after arrival
- Process individual VIP and priority reservations as requested via
- Monitor late cancellations, deposits and accuracy of system
- Complete Package, Promotion and Upgrade Pricing review for Comp
- Participate in generating revenue with upsells, promotions, and
- Produce daily reporting for the revenue team and directly manage
group forecast updates in the revenue management system
- Other items to support reservations, revenue, front office, sales
and events as they appear
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional
performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career
opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if
you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Keywords: Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City , Group Coordinator - 12 Free Room Nights!, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!