Company: The Auberge at Aspen Park
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Auberge at Aspen Park - Are you looking for a new best
friend, card-game companion, or gardening guru? Then consider
working with one of our light, bright, and beautiful Assisted
Living and Memory Care communities - where our residents are #1 and
our team members shine!
Laundry Aide -
Frontier Management is seeking an outstanding Laundry Aide for The
Auberge at Aspen Park community located in Salt Lake City,
-Frontier Management's portfolio of communities spans throughoutthe
United States with each community sharing a commitment to superior
service and quality lifestyle for our residents within their own
unique setting. Frontier's mission is to provide an enriched and
meaningful experience for our residents, team members, and
community partners. If you are as committed and passionate about
serving the needs of our senior residents as we are, we encourage
you to apply and experience the Frontier Difference.
-The Laundry Aide is responsible for the delivery of laundry
services to each resident in at the community. Coordinates and
communicates with all laundry aides and other team members in
maintaining a holistic perspective of service for each
-Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- - - - - - -Laundry of linens including sorting, washing, folding
- - - - - - -Keeping a linen and cleaning supplies inventory.
Notifying community Environmental Services Director when items will
need to be ordered (giving Environmental Services Director at least
a two-week order time).
- - - - - - -Monitoring and notifying the community Environmental
Services Director of maintenance problems.
- - Maintaining Resident Rights to the best of your ability and
assisting them in the use of laundry machines, etc.
- - - - - - -Comply with all government laws, regulations and all
company policies regarding the cleaning and sanitizing of the
- - - - - - -Follow safe guidelines for the use of specific
chemicals, must be familiar with emergency procedures if chemicals
- - - - Present a professional demeanor that communicates to
current and prospective residents the corporate philosophy of
service, goodwill and genuine interest in the resident's unique
- - Conduct yourself and your business at all times so as not to
detract from or reflect adversely on the reputation of the
property. Handle all resident concerns and complaints with finesse
and in a caring, polite and professional manner.
- - - - - - -Perform other duties that may be set by the
corporation or specified by the community Environmental Services
Director; completing all assigned duties which may change from time
to time according to resident needs, staffing levels, and working
- - - Routinely performs duties in a safe and conscientious
- - - - - -Able to follow instructions, accept constructive
criticism, work harmoniously with others, work varied shifts, able
to work with ill, disabled, elderly and emotionally upset
- - - - - -Must be familiar with cleaning supplies and/or chemicals
and their uses.
- - - - - -Must be clean, tidy and appropriately dressed. Knowledge
of professional cleaning equipment and supplies. -
Frontier Management offers a competitive salary and a work
environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect.
Frontier Management, LLC offers medical, dental, vision,
life/AD&D, Flexible Spending Account, Short Term Disability,
Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Hospital
Indemnity Insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a competitive
Match program. To discover more about the Frontier Management team,
please visit our site at www.frontiermgmt.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: The Auberge at Aspen Park, Salt Lake City , Laundry Aide, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!