Patient Service Representative - Orbit Occupational/Family Medicine - Bilingual
Company: Granger Medical
Location: North Salt Lake
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job Description Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening
for a part-time Patient Service Representative at our Orbit
Occupational/Family Medicine North Salt Lake location.
- The ideal candidate will be confident, self-motivated and above
all else compassionate. Receptionists work closely with our
patients, physicians and support staff to provide the best care to
each patient. As the receptionists are the first point of contact
with the patients, excellent communication and customer service
skills are essential. Schedule:
- Monday and Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Total: 26 hours per week Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service, communication, multi-tasking and
- Typing / key-boarding skills
- Must be a team player and enjoy working with people.
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate in English.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Greet patients presenting for medical or other services in a
- Answer telephones in a professional manner.
- Scheduling appointments in accordant with established
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with
physicians, clinic staff and patients regarding their appointment
scheduling and other needs.
- Record all demographic information necessary to contact patient
and/or bill insurance carrier for services provided.
- Other duties as assigned. Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent. Physical Requirements and
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and
other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions Granger Medical
Clinic offers competitive wages, potential for quarterly bonuses,
and excellent benefits. Benefits include:
- Sick leave
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with a Company Match, Profit Share, and Safe Harbor
contributions Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer,
leaves of absence, compensation and training. We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regards to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing,
Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Granger Medical, Salt Lake City , Patient Service Representative - Orbit Occupational/Family Medicine - Bilingual, Other , North Salt Lake, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...