Architectural Job Captain
Company: Galloway & Company, Inc.
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Collaboration, valuing people, and building community are a few
of our most treasured values here at Galloway. We continually
strive to provide an exceptional environment that fosters our
purpose of "enriching people's passions". With our technical
trainers, Associate Program, and our culture of "promote from
within", your growth potential has no limit. We want you to bring
your entrepreneurial spirit, work ethic, and unique skillset to our
- Advanced understanding of building systems, design, value
engineering, and the construction process.
- Knowledge of permitting and certification processes for
building projects, codes and standards in building design.
- Understand various engineering reports associated with project
construction, and integrate and coordinate all parties for
completion of construction projects.
- Experience in management of project and construction schedules
- Able to review construction pay applications, change orders,
requests for information, and other construction-related
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader,
Adobe Photoshop, Google SketchUp, COMcheck-EZ, and Microsoft
Project. The estimated starting base salary for this role is
$67,000-$87,000. Beyond Base Salary:
- Twice Yearly Performance-Driven Bonuses
- 401(K) Profit Sharing Bonus
- ThrivePass Health & Wellness Account
- Cell Phone Stipend At Galloway our salary range is based on
several factors including skills, location, education,
credentialing, and experience. Pay is carefully considered for each
person to ensure equity for all employees. Recent Awards:
- Top Workplace USA 2021, 2022 & 2023
- Zweig Group Top Firm to Work For 2020 - 2022
- Zweig Group Hot Firm 2021
- Denver Post Top Workplace 2018 - 2022
- Denver Business Journal Best Place to Work 2019 - 2022 Your Day
- Assist in development of conceptual and schematic design
packages, develop and modify construction documents.
- Coordinate with and advises client throughout the Construction
phase of the project.
- Perform shop drawing and submittal reviews.
- Research and specify building materials, system, products,
codes, and verify code compliance.
- Provide Architecture Department construction contract
administration and manage the construction administration
- Monitor project for construction document compliance.
- Take an active role in new business development; markets
Galloway's capabilities to establish new clients and enhance
relationships with existing clients. You will love our
Full-Spectrum Approach---! It provides our team with a deeper
understanding and appreciation for all aspects of the development
process. Across all 11 in-house disciplines, each team brings a
multidisciplinary mindset to every project every single day.
- Bachelors in Architecture or Environmental Design, or
equivalent work experience. Experience
- Experience in government or institutional projects nice to
have, but not required
- Typically, 3-4 years minimum of experience in the architectural
field Benefits 100% company-paid Benefits:
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 8 Annual Holidays
- 8 Annual Volunteer Hours
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program Check out our Careers tab or
contact our Talent Strategy team to learn even more about our
- 3 Weeks PTO to Start
- Company Subsidized Health Insurance (FSA and HSA plans to
- Employee-Owned Legacy Company - Associate Program to Develop
the Next Generation of Leadership
- Mentorship Program
- Flexible Work Schedule, Including Hybrid Work Options 2 Days
- Paid Parental Leave
- Financial Planning Assistance
- Transit/Parking Plans to Choose From
- Reimbursement Fees for Relevant Licenses/Certifications & Prep
- Tuition Reimbursement Up to $5,000 per Year
- Diversity Network Groups - Check the "About" section on our
website to learn about our diversity initiatives!
- Referral Program (Up to $4,000 per hire!)
- Anniversary Bonus Program
- Annual Growth/Performance Reviews
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Keywords: Galloway & Company, Inc., Salt Lake City , Architectural Job Captain, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...