Company: Project Resources Group, Inc
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 26, 2023
+Logo.png " /> Do you like a wide variety of inspection
duties and quality control projects? PRG may have a position for
you! The ideal candidate for this position will have a well-rounded
OSP, Fiber Construction, and Quality Control background with
practical experience in documentation and record keeping. This is a
full time, on-site position outdoors with active construction
crews. Benefits of the Quality Coordinator include:
- Typical Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm (Exact times
may vary seasonally).
- Starting Wage: $28.00 - $36.00 an hour with an annual bonus
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a "temp" or
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, paid
holidays, 401K and paid time off.Responsibilities for the Quality
Coordinator position include:
- Reads fiber engineering prints, specifications, and
instructions to understand the quality requirements for the
- Performs and documents In-process and Final Inspections.
- Communicates required adjustments to construction management
- Verify construction as-builts.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing
documentation tasks, inspections, and coaching as needed.
- Troubleshoot any build-out issues in the field.
- Verify that subcontractors have the necessary PPE gear to
perform work.Qualifications for the Quality Coordinator position
- Strong understanding of fiber engineering and
- Strong communication skills and ability to adjust delivery to
your audience verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to walk extensively, sit, stand, and climb stairs
throughout the day.
- Strong leadership skills to mentor and influence subcontractors
- Computer proficiency and Microsoft tools to create, manage, and
present data and reporting to various stakeholders and
- Educated on local area dig laws.
- Prefer 5+ years of hands-on experience in cable
- Ability to perform job functions both indoors and outdoors rain
- Impressive ability to organize and prioritize projects.
- Willingness to use your vehicle in the field (mileage
reimbursement at the standard federal rate).PRG is a dedicated
employer of choice, and we realize that our people are our biggest
asset. We work hard at building a team that fosters collaboration,
new ideas, and fun. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Project Resources Group embraces diversity and equal opportunity in
a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents
a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more
inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Keywords: Project Resources Group, Inc, Salt Lake City , Quality Coordinator, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...