PACU RN - PRN
Company: Surgery Partners
Location: Park City
Posted on: September 19, 2023
DescriptionIn partnership with Intermountain, Surgery Partners
is seeking a PACU RN to join our Team!
Assists in provision of nursing care to patients in a same day
surgery setting. Assumes responsibility for patient care in
accordance with physician's orders and centers policies.
- Graduate of school of nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse License
- Current American Heart Assn. BLS, ACLS, and PALS
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Assesses, develops and implements total nursing care for
- Records and reports to appropriate persons all symptoms,
reactions abnormalities and changes in the physical and/or mental
conditions of the post-operative patients
- Administers medications and treatments ordered by the
- Cares and discharges post-operative patients according to
- Able to accurately assess need for pain and /or nausea
- Maintains patient and employee privacy and confidential
- Performs routine charging of medications and supplies
- Accurately checks charge sheets for supplies used on
- Maintains competence through continuing education
- Meets requirements for CEU re-licensure
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Salt Lake City , PACU RN - PRN, Other , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!