Company: Hunter Douglas
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Hunter Douglas is the world's leading manufacturer of window
coverings and a major manufacturer of architectural products. We
are a brand that you know and trust. With more than 100 years of
innovation, we've defined our industry with proprietary products
that deliver revolutionary style and functionality and can be found
in millions of homes and commercial buildings globally.
We are searching for candidates that are driven, intelligent,
creative, and entrepreneurial. By offering challenging and
accelerated opportunities for growth, powered by a shared hunger
for success, we create a space for your career to thrive. In return
for your expertise, we are committed to providing competitive and
robust total compensation and benefit packages to ensure you feel
valued. Our dream is to become the fastest growing, most loved,
window covering company in the world. What's yours?Quality Engineer
The Quality Engineer is the primary functional role to identify and
track quality issues and to organize, plan and manage improvement
efforts for Quality in the facility. - The plant Director of
Operations owns the Quality performance of the plan. The Quality
Engineer brings quality improvement skills and methods and
full-time focus to the effort.
What you'll do?
Full-time focus on customer quality...CRR/OIR
- Monitoring and communication of top quality issues and
- Manages a prioritized quality improvement plan for the plant in
alignment with the DO
- Coordinates the portfolio of quality improvement projects for
Lead or mentor quality improvement projects
- Leads quality improvement projects
- Coaches teams involved in Quality Improvement---provides
process and tool mentoring
- Quality tools training
Process analysis and control
- Develops control plans for each product line
- Step by step measurements, inspections, acceptance standards,
controls and reactions standard
- Work with Process Engineer to execute proper gauging, lighting,
control devices, etc.
Quality System execution
- Quality Alerts, White Glove, MII rework coding, etc.
- Corrective Action
- Plant procedures, work instructions, etc.
Respond to and investigate significant quality issues
New product launch quality
- Develop quality control plan
- Capability analysis/validation
- Process FMEA
Corrective Action of any pre/post launch quality issues
All other duties as assigned
Who you are?
- BS degree (Engineering, Statistics, Math, Business)
- 5 years' experience as a Quality Engineer in a manufacturing
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt (or capable to become
- Quality Systems development/auditing
- Quality training
- Expert Quality systems/Quality improvement
- Willing to travel.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute multiple complex
projects with strict timetables.
- Expert knowledge in working with manufacturing plants
preferably with discrete products
What's in it for you?
- Annual base -salary range: $90,000.00- $101,000.00
- Bonus target range: -15-25%
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
- A company culture that prioritizes internal development and
- Time off with pay
- 401(k) plan with a degree of employer matching
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness programs and product discounts
Please note, all offers presented to candidates are carefully
crafted to ensure market competitiveness, equity, and reflect the
individual candidate's education, experience, skills and
#LI-DA1Hunter Douglas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies
with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Hunter Douglas, Salt Lake City , Quality Engineer, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!