Sterile Processing Tech - PRN
Company: Surgery Partners
Location: Park City
Posted on: September 21, 2023
DescriptionIn partnership with Intermountain, Surgery Partners
is seeking a Sterile/Central Processing Tech to join our Team!
Sign-on Bonus of $1,000!
We are looking for a meticulous sterile processing technician to be
responsible for the sterilization and cleaning of medical
equipment, instruments, and supplies. The sterile processing
technician's responsibilities include retrieving contaminated
supplies and delivering sterile supplies, maintaining inventory,
and preparing sterile instrument trays for surgeries.
To be a successful sterile processing technician, you should be
meticulous with strong attention to detail. You should have a good
working knowledge of a variety of sterilization techniques and be
able to work with fragile equipment.
Sterile Processing Technician Responsibilities:
- Collecting used and contaminated equipment, instruments, and
supplies for sorting and decontamination.
- Manually cleaning supplies of contaminants, removing waste
matter, and operating and maintaining decontamination
- Preparing and packing decontaminated supplies for
- Monitoring and operating sterilization equipment.
- Examining supplies meticulously to ensure they are properly
cleaned and sanitized.
- Testing and reporting any issues or problems with the
- Sterilizing, preparing, wrapping, and organizing equipment into
instrument trays for use during medical procedures.
- Preparing and delivering all necessary equipment and
instruments for surgeries, examinations, medical procedures, and
- Maintaining records of sterilization procedures, sterilized
items, equipment maintenance, and supplies.
- Controlling the inventory, reordering supplies, and checking
Sterile Processing Technician Requirements:
- Certification in sterile processing.
- Technical skills and familiarity with sterilization
- A High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail, vigilance, and meticulous care on
- Passion for keeping people safe.
- Good judgment and critical-thinking skills.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to handle fragile
- The ability to work well in a team or independently.
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Salt Lake City , Sterile Processing Tech - PRN, Other , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!