Customer Service Representative
Posted on: November 18, 2023
ABOUT US:Namify is in the business of belonging. For over 20
years, companies of all sizes have partnered with us to elevate
their recognition programs, corporate gifting strategies, branding
initiatives, and employee engagement. Through automation and more
sustainable practices, we are revolutionizing the swag industry
which has traditionally been wasteful and awkward. We're growing
fast because the world recognizes how desperately services like
ours are needed. Now we are looking for energetic inclusion
superheroes to join our team. So, if you are a detail-oriented
person and like the idea of creating more happiness in the
workplace, we want to talk to you --- like yesterday.ABOUT THIS
JOB:Namify's CSRs manage assigned client accounts across the US
ensuring a positive client experience. As an entry-level job you
have the ability to make a difference for companies as you make
them look their best. This position is a great mix of Customer
Service and Sales. You may be required to assist walk-in traffic as
- Answer and field inbound calls.
- Respond and communicate with clients, co-workers, and vendors
via email, phone, and web chat.
- Promote and increase client retention and sales.
- Ensure all orders are moving through the production process and
taking care of any orders returned to the REP HAS ORDER queue.
- Assist clients with product, billing, and/or order questions
including assistance in placing orders.
- Work in teams to achieve company goals.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a professional
- Cross-train on company-wide manufacturing processes.
- Cross-sell and up-sell products that will help promote the
- Resolve any concerns for the client to provide ease of
- Assist with occasional piecework/processing jobs as
- All other duties as assigned.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- $18 - $19/hr depending on experience
- Immediate PTO accrual
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer match
- $500 retention bonusSCHEDULE:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm (Full-time). Remote work not
available.Must have proper documentation for employment in the
United StatesMust perform Pre-Employment drug test REQUIRED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Understand and be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google
- Have basic internet navigation skills.
- Have a strong understanding of the importance of Customer
Service and how to be effective at it.
- Have a basic level of sales ability and a willingness to
- Have a willingness to constantly improve.
- Have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service and/or sales
Keywords: Namify, Salt Lake City , Customer Service Representative, Other , Springville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!