Posted on: November 18, 2023
ABOUT US:Namify is in the business of belonging. For over 20
years, companies of all sizes have partnered with us to elevate
their recognition programs, corporate gifting strategies, branding
initiatives, and employee engagement. Through automation and more
sustainable practices, we are revolutionizing the swag industry
which has traditionally been wasteful and awkward. We're growing
fast because the world recognizes how desperately services like
ours are needed. Now we are looking for energetic inclusion
superheroes to join our team. So, if you are a detail-oriented
person and like the idea of creating more happiness in the
workplace, we want to talk to you ----- - like yesterday.ABOUT THIS
JOB:The Production Coordinator in the Embroidery department is
primarily responsible for quality checking products and ensuring
quantities match on client orders. This individual will read proofs
and ensure that all specs are met after printing and during the
packaging of product for Namify's clients. The job is fast paced
and challenging. This position is an entry level position with
heavy training. This individual must be able to manage their own
time, take direction effectively, function as a team player, and
have a high desire to learn and improve
- Double check logos (color, placement, and quality)
- Manage Bulk Production Schedule
- Stage items for embroidery machine operators
- Prioritize items that are due or late
- Verify that digital production files are ready to go to machine
- Send files to machines for production
- Troublesoot problems, document issues and communicate with
other departments to find resolution.
- Assist in transfering finished product to shipping
- Help prepare outsourced items for delivery
- Fills in for various manager responsibilities when the manager
is out Taking ownership and pride in these tasks will allow you to
thrive in this position for the benefit of both your team, Namify
and our clients, and most importantly yourself. A reflection of
your care and dedication to our client's needs will be seen in the
quality of your work, and won't go overlooked. You are to be
accountable for results and should take ownership of your area,
processes, and communications seriously, while still having a
rewarding and pleasant experience working for our company.BENEFITS
- $18/hour, depending on experience
- Immediate PTO accrual
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer match
- Monthly company lunchesMust have proper documentation for
employment in the United StatesMust perform Pre-Employment drug
- Must have great communication skills.
- Must have previous experience working with computers.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn new computer
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Able to work in a standing position for 6-8 hours a day.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Keywords: Namify, Salt Lake City , Production Coordinator, Other , Springville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!