Company: Westgate Resorts
Location: Park City
Posted on: November 18, 2023
We are searching for an attentive laundry attendant who enjoys
working in a fast-paced team environment to support our industrial
laundry facility. If you are a dependable and organized individual
with a keen eye for detail, this position offers a fantastic
opportunity to contribute to our laundry operations and be part of
a dynamic team.
As a Laundry Attendant, you will:
- Categorize and organize laundry items for assembly.
- Transfer linens from carts onto the conveyor belt and maintain
pace with the sorters.
- Fold various laundry materials, including sheets, pillowcases,
washcloths, towels, blankets, and bedspreads, using both manual and
- Operate the towel folder machine to process quality linens,
aiming for a daily target of 800 bath towels and 1000 hand towels
- Run sheets through the ironing machine to achieve a daily goal
of 300 sheets per hour.
- Process a minimum of 750 pillowcases per hour.
- Maintain a consistent pace to achieve a daily goal of 1500
pieces per hour for washcloths and kitchen items.
- Sort and fold blankets, duvets, and mattress pads according to
- During the linen processing stages (ironing, towel folding,
hand folding), identify and separate stained or damaged linens to a
- Retrieve linens from the conveyor belt and place them in
designated bins or containers based on their item type.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to work
efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Feed linens into the flatwork ironer and towel folder at a
- Perform any other assigned duties as required.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural
- Must be able to work in hot, humid conditions near loud, moving
- Must be flexible with your schedule and have open
- Comprehensive health benefits - medical, dental and
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise,
resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. __
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status or any other protected status under federal,
state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a
reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or
any part of the recruiting process, please email
WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location
of the position for which you are applying.
Keywords: Westgate Resorts, Salt Lake City , Laundry Attendant, Other , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!