Xfinity Field Sales Consultant - Lindon, UT - 2K Sign on Bonus
Company: Comcast Corporation
Posted on: February 8, 2024
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services to
include video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's products and services as
well as sales process experience to maximize sales and effectively
work assigned turf.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Demonstrates an advanced knowledge of Comcast products,
promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by knocking
every door within assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent
competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences,
pricing and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice and
- Effectively communicates and develops rapport with customers.
Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product
needs and makes recommendations. Increases customer understanding
of Comcast products and pricing models as well as competitive
advantages over other service providers. Evaluates competitive
offers and frames response to show the benefits of Comcast.
- Possesses expert knowledge of selling that would be reflective
of the position's required relevant experience.
- Creates and executes turf management plans without assistance,
utilizes experience-based sales technique, operates
- Shows confidence in selling ability.
- Displays competent time management and organizational
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market.
Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
Generates business through established and approved methods of lead
generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure
product installation goal is achieved.
- Demonstrates a consistent record of success in residential
canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer
- Displays thorough and advanced understanding of video,
high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Possesses effective communication, organizational and people
skills, as well as strong customer service skills.
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge,
billing system, databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but
not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for
considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or
licenses necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, or any other basis protected by applicable
law.EducationHigh School Diploma / GEDCertifications (if
applicable)Relevant Work Experience2-5 YearsSalary:Base Pay:
$52,000.00The application window is 30 days from the date job is
posted, unless the number of applicants requires it to close sooner
or later.Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted
Commission): $77,500.00Our sales compensation programs offer the
potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those
who overachieve their sales targets.Base pay is one part of the
Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize
employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a
Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most
non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast
provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should
connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and
should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we
provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools,
that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help
support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big
milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the on our
careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast Corporation, Salt Lake City , Xfinity Field Sales Consultant - Lindon, UT - 2K Sign on Bonus, Other , Lindon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!