Health Information Operations Supervisor - Onsite
Company: CIOX Health
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Health Information Operations Supervisor - Onsite
US-UT-American Fork - US-UT-Lehi - US-UT-Pleasant Grove -
US-UT-Draper - US-UT-Lindon
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Position Type (Portal Searching)
Who we are...Datavant protects, connects, and delivers the world's
health data to power better decisions and advance human health. We
are a data logistics company for healthcare whose products and
solutions enable organizations to move and connect data securely.
Datavant has a network of networks consisting of thousands of
organizations, more than 70,000 hospitals and clinics, 70% of the
100 largest health systems, and an ecosystem of 500+ real-world
data partners. What we offer...By joining Datavant today, you're
stepping onto a highly collaborative, remote-first team that is
passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We
hire for three traits: we want people who are smart, nice, and get
things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for
high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their
responsibilities as the company scales. Datavant is a distributed,
remote-first team, and we empower Datavanters to shape their
working environment in a way that suits their needs. What we
need...The Health Information Operations Supervisor is responsible
for client/customer service and serves as a knowledge expert for
the HIS staff. The role focuses on front line People management and
training, as well as ensuring processes are completed in compliance
with established guidelines. This role may also assist leadership
with planning, developing, and implementing departmental or
regional projects. This role provides support to Health Information
Operations Manager. The Health Information Operations Supervisor
will be responsible for maintaining workflow and productivity of
HIS's as well as Handling escalated situations and driving a
positive work environment. The Health Information Operations
Supervisor will also assist in the new hire process, meeting with
clients, and developing staff at multiple sites. At Datavant,
people are most important to us. We strive to have a positive
impact on each individual in regard to their personal health
information. If you're looking to make a difference in the lives of
many, please join the Datavant Team!
* Opportunity to work a full-time schedule. Monday-Friday
8am-4:30pm (American Fork, UT 84003)
* Receive full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K,
* Paid time off (including major holidays)
* Virtual and in-person training
* Opportunity for growth within the company
* Preferred understanding of HIPAA requirements for releasing
medical records and
medical record requests
* Handling inbound and outbound calls, email, fax and other
* Assisting walk up patients and/or clients
What We're Looking For:
* Great customer service skills
* Administrative/clerical experience
* Previous experience working in a medical office environment
(preferred, not required)
* Willingness to learn and grow within Datavant
What you will do...
- A passion to lead, train and motivate
a growing and excited Team.
- Communicate and collaborate with leadership on issues,
opportunities, or challenges.
- Lead Audit Team which receives requests from Payors
- Review data and provide client and leadership solutions
- Comfortable bringing new ideas, process improvement
suggestions, and feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Manage the Request coming in from the Risk Management Team of
- Be the leader of client locations and plan for fluctuating
- Oversee the escalation calls from our centralized call
- Participates in project teams and committees to advance
operational Strategies and initiatives
- Coordinates with location/client management on complex issues
while building a strong relationship
What you need...
- A true leadership philosophy in which the goal of the leader is
- Ability to support clients and your Team working both onsite
- 1-2 years of Health Information related experience
- Well-versed with HIPAA standards.
- A knack for presenting to leadership, clients, and your Team
via Video or in person.
- Solution provider and forward thinking
- Detail and quality oriented as it relates to accurate and
compliant information for medical records.
- Power BI, MS OfficeWhat makes you stand out...
- EMR experience with EPIC, or Cerner.
- Previous production/metric-based work experience
- Team building and experience elevating individuals' careers.
Working conditions & physical demands Work is generally performed
in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to
unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the
ability to stand and sit frequently throughout an eight-hour
period, reach horizontally and vertically for overhead use. Must be
able to use a telephone or headset equipment. Incumbent must be
able to lift 20 lbs., perform work at a computer terminal for 6-8
hours a day, and function in an environment with constant
interruptions. Reasonable accommodations are available to qualified
individuals with disabilities. Must be willing to travel up to 75%
of the time to multiple sites based on the needs of the region.
Possible overnight stays and last-minute coverage.To ensure the
safety of patients and staff, many of our clients require
post-offer health screenings and proof and/or completion of various
vaccinations such as the flu shot, Tdap, COVID-19, etc. Any
requests to be exempted from these requirements will be reviewed by
Datavant Human Resources and determined on a case-by-case basis.
Depending on the state in which you will be working, exemptions may
be available on the basis of disability, medical contraindications
to the vaccine or any of its components, pregnancy or
pregnancy-related medical conditions, and/or religion. With very
limited exceptions (medical conditions or sincerely held religious
beliefs that prohibit you from getting the vaccine), one of the
requirements for this job is that you be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. *Except for states where legally prohibited to enforce
mandates. Pay ranges for this job title may differ based on
location, responsibilities, skills, experience, and other
requirements of the role. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CIOX Health, Salt Lake City , Health Information Operations Supervisor - Onsite, Other , Lindon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!