Lead Client Administrator, Community Corrections (Male Only) - Provo, UT
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Rocky Mountain Offender Management Systems (RMOMS) is a leading provider of non-residential correctional services to Municipal, County, and State Governments throughout the United States. In 2018 RMOMS became part of the CoreCivic group of companies.
We are currently seeking a Lead Client Administrator who has a passion for providing the highest quality service to our clients.
Who We Are:
Operating since 2001, RMOMS has provided services in the form of supervision of parolees, and as a system of resource management for swelling probation populations needing direct supervision. RMOMS works with government agencies to provide jail population mitigation programs through the use of electronic monitoring, as well as case management supervision and day reporting programs. These programs are provided as sentencing alternatives, population management programs, or as pre-trial supervision programs.
What We Have:
More than just a job but the start of a successful career! Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
PTO & paid holidays.
Paid job training & other great incentives.
If you are interested in starting a career in Criminal Justice or have a passion for helping transform lives through the services we offer of probation, parole and diversion programs for offenders, RMOMS has career opportunities for you. Our programs have been shown to reduce recidivism and have a positive influence on returning offenders to society.
What You Get To Do:
As the Lead Client Administrator you will be responsible for the supervision of client services to include front office operations and drug testing.
* Supervise client services to ensure superior customer service for the client, ensures staff follows proper policies and procedures for check in, data collection and drug testing. Listens and responds to client concerns and attempts to resolve issues.
* Supervise staff in the performance of their duties and evaluates performance as prescribed by company policy. This includes training new employees, listening to concerns and effectively resolving disputes or issues, completing performance evaluations, recommending corrective or disciplinary action and monitoring work assignments.
* Assist in all operational aspects of the service location to include new client set-up, client check-in and verification, administration of alcohol and drug testing, data collection from home monitoring devices and the posting and collecting of service fees.
* Monitor the drug and alcohol testing procedures. Ensures that staff accurately document client's file and maintain strict adherence to chain of custody policies and procedures.
* Participate in quality control audits, reviews various administrative reports and evaluates for complete and accurate documentation. Develops and oversees result-oriented action plans to improve overall operation of service location
High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is required. One year of experience in community corrections or a related field is required. Six months supervisory experience is preferred. Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing and apply problem solving techniques. Must complete pre-service and other training programs as required. Experience in Microsoft Office or other similar software applications is required. A valid driver's license is required.
Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE- M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Descriptors: security, criminal justice, parole, probation, supervision, diversion, administration, rehabilitation, social work, court, treatment, judiciary, legal
Keywords: CoreCivic, Salt Lake City , Lead Client Administrator, Community Corrections (Male Only) - Provo, UT, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!