Teleperformance Call Center Representative (Layton,UT)
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading
companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience
during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team
in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply
knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel
solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us,
each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80
counties with 400+ facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a
job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and
make the world a better place.
Our Customer Retention Specialist are a very important part of our
family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding
customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working
in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the
chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two
days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge
yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere
you want to go.
- Access the customer's needs by probing and uncovering the root
cause of their concern, build rapport, and negotiate to achieve a
mutually beneficial one-call resolution
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries
including the professional management of difficult or emotional
- Reinforce, communicate, and review the benefits of service
throughout the customer interaction
- Provide excellent customer service through active
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive What
We're Looking for
- 1-year Customer service experience minimum
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop computer system
- Proven oral and written communication skills What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills Being One of Our
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our
employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you
work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and
to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be
on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating
outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities.
We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is located at 2261 Grant Ave, Ogden UT 84401
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: answer, call center, call center associate, csr,
customer service, product support, rep, service, support, technical
Keywords: Teleperformance, Salt Lake City , Teleperformance Call Center Representative (Layton,UT), Other , Layton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!