Housekeeping Inspector - Full & Part Time - Year Round
Company: Vail Resorts
Location: Park City
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most
innovative companies--and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your
Peak.------Housekeeping Inspectors are responsible for inspecting a
set list of rooms each day, ensuring that they have been properly
cleaned and stocked for guest arrivals.-- We are looking for guest
service oriented individuals who--are energetic, organized, and
methodical.----Join our team today and enjoy perks such as--a Free
Epic Ski Pass for yourself and your dependents, lodging, retail,
and restaurant discounts, free leadership classes, career
development opportunities, a Free SLC-PC Connect bus pass, and
more!--Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a friendly and--courteous demeanor at all times.
- Visually inspect guest rooms and public space to ensure
everything is clean and in working order according to brand
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by
monitoring usage, and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous
supplies in accordance with--OSHA regulations.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and assign responsibilities to
- Comply with all resort policies, procedures, and standards of
- Record inspection results, resolve guest complaints, and
maintain accommodations standards.
- Deliver amenities and help clean rooms as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed
necessary by management.--Qualifications:
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos
- Previous inspector or--supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours
without sitting is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
Explorer) is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English is required.
- High school diploma.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, good communication skills,
guest service oriented.--Benefits include:--
Free Ski passes for employees and
dependents--Discount lift tickets for friends and family--Free ski
lessons--Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain
shuttles--Discounted bike haul & golf--Medical, Dental, and Vision
plans (full-time positions)--401(k) Retirement Plan--Excellent
training and professional development----Becoming part of the Park
City team means you're joining one of the best ski brands in the
world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from
local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City
brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town
cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America's largest
mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that's as charming as it is
rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has
to offer. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 173409
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Salt Lake City , Housekeeping Inspector - Full & Part Time - Year Round, Other , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!