Level 1 Windows Incident Support Analyst
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Job DescriptionWe Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds
high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change
the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable
advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to
learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems
with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a
global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers
successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving
our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making
this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our
success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and
breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives.
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys,
Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
* Supports and maintains Windows servers, network infrastructure,
instant messaging, MS Exchange, database environments and/or host
infrastructures. Provides technical support of hardware, systems,
sub-systems and/or applications.
* Responding to system outages, maintenance, and other problems,
and being a tier 2 escalation point for documented hardware and
software problems beyond the knowledge of other technical support
* Delivers second level remote hardware and software support
services to clients to resolve product use and
multi-product/platform problems, and/or questions relating to
enterprise systems, networks and application software, as well as
desktop applications that are beyond the scope of the client's
first level help desk support function.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
* High school diploma or GED required. Background investigation and
drug screen required.
* Must be a US Citizen, supporting government clients.
* A minimum of 1 year of experience in Windows user administration
and Windows domains.
* Experience working in a data center supporting host systems.
* Strong knowledge of Windows Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
* Knowledge of other Microsoft Server products.
* Microsoft certifications for Windows Server desired (2016 a
* Experience with VMware 4, 4.5, 5i and Windows Hyper-V Hosting
* Familiar with SAN and NAS storage systems
* Ability to work with customers and other technical teams.
* Knowledge of standard networking ports and protocols.
* Ability to follow documented patch management solutions.
* Familiarity with IT Service Management terms and processes.
* Must be available for varying shifts on a possible rotating
basis, including nights and weekends. Must be available for
after-hours on-call rotation
eeoNotice For U.S. Applicants: Unisys is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
img height=1 width=1 border=0
Keywords: Unisys, Salt Lake City , Level 1 Windows Incident Support Analyst, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!