Senior Quality Business Analyst
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Exact Sciences values its current relationships with external
recruitment vendors. If you are interested in learning more about
partnering with us as an external recruitment vendor, please
contact our Human Resources Department directly. Neither Exact
Sciences Corporation nor any subsidiary or other related entity
will be liable for any fees for any candidate submitted without a
binding written search agreement. For example, written (including
email) or verbal contacts with any person within or outside of
Exact's Human Resource Department are inadequate, in the absence of
a binding written agreement, to bind either Exact Sciences
Corporation or any subsidiary or related entity to any obligation
to retain the services of, or to pay any fee to, any recruiter.
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable
local, state or federal law. The Company's affirmative action
program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection
upon request. If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity
at Exact Sciences, require a reasonable accommodation with the
application process or would like to share feedback about the
recruitment process, please call our Recruitment Coordinator at
608-535-8726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Careers - Exact
Sciences - Senior Quality Business Analyst Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log
back in! Senior Quality Business Analyst Job Locations US-UT-Salt
Lake City - US-WI-Madison Req No. 2020-7068 Category IT Type
Regular Full-Time Summary of Major Responsibilities The Senior
Quality/Business Analyst contributes to shaping technology demands
and driving quality among the Exact Sciences business community.
This person will play an integral part in shaping laboratory
information systems. The Senior Quality/Business Analyst is a
member of the IT Quality Team. The senior analyst provides
leadership and mentorship to other quality/business analysts and
fulfills both the business analyst and lead quality analyst roles
for applications and systems development. This includes acting as
an intermediary between IT project teams, vendors, and business
partners to define, analyze, and translate business requirements
into documentation and conceptual design from which applications
and solutions are developed and to lead large-scale testing
efforts, coordinate with vendor/partners to develop end-to-end
integrated test plans, as well as to manage test execution and
defect resolution. This role functions as stakeholder and user
advocates by understanding their requirements, by representing
their interests when working with the implementation teams, and by
executing test strategies to provide objective evidence that system
and application requirements are met. This role is hands-on and
requires strategic thinking and planning to ensure all requirements
are met for overall quality of the intended solutions both
functionally and technically. Essential Duties and
- Maintains on-going relationships with business partners to
drive satisfaction with IT.
- Works to elicit high-level requirements and capture business
needs through dialogue with business partners.
- Clearly articulates and documents business requirements.
- Translates business requirements into functional requirements
utilizing a structured process (gathering, analyzing, documenting,
and managing change).
- Maintains project requirements according to requirements
- Supports applications and solutions delivery by participating
in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate requirements and
validate proposed solutions.
- Reviews product design documentation to ensure that
requirements are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Assists in generating use cases/user stories to ensure that all
functional requirements are captured.
- Assesses the risks of various solutions.
- Recommends solutions based on cost vs benefit analysis.
- Develops and executes test plans.
- Collaboratively leads end-to-end system integration testing
across multiple workstreams, functions and teams, ensuring that the
entire solution delivers the intended business outcomes.
- Responsibility for developing test strategy and master test
plans, incorporating all components of testing are accounted for
including integration testing, performance testing and security
- Works with outside vendors to deliver solutions.
- Conducts compatibility tests with vendor and
- Collaborates with vendor/partners to develop test strategies
and plans; holds vendors accountable for their contributions to
test execution and defect turnaround.
- Plans and supports user acceptance testing and user training.
- Creates documentation to describe program evaluation, testing,
correction, and objective evidence of meeting requirements.
- Ensures all prerequisite tasks are complete and software or
system is ready for deployment.
- Provides Level 3 systems and applications support.
- Participates in system and data triage as necessary.
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent
reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of
- Proactively provides process improvement recommendations within
a quickly evolving company.
- --Works with the IT Quality Team and other Information
Technology teams to develop and maintain standards, processes, and
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- Provide mentorship to other quality/business analysts by
modeling best-practices and approaches and by reviewing
requirements, user stories, and/or testing documentation to ensure
quality standards se met.
- Consults in the assembly and development of people, resources,
and budgets necessary to perform the functions of the IT Quality
- Strong analytical skills, prioritization skills, business
intuition, and organizational ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to
operate in a cross cultural and complex matrix environment, and
ability to build consensus across functions.
- Adaptable, open to change and able to work in ambiguous
situations and respond to new information or unexpected
- Demonstrated capacity for decision making in complex scenarios
and for holding one-self and others accountable to those
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability,
innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System
policies and procedures.
- Attend work regularly and reliably.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds for approximately 5% of a
typical working day.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a
computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a
typical working day.
- Ability to comply with any applicable personal protective
- Ability to travel approximately 5% of working time away from
work location, may include overnight/weekend travel. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Computer Science/MIS,
science, healthcare-related science, or high school degree/general
education diploma and 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of
- 5+ years related work experience in a quality assurance and
business analyst role or hands-on technical role supporting
laboratory order management systems or customer relationship
systems through systems development, systems implementation,
quality assurance, or similar experience.
- Authorization to work in the United States without
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the
position with or without accommodation. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with lab operations or lab information systems.
- 2+ years of experience working as a test lead.
- 2+ years of experience working as a lead quality analyst, or
product owner on technology development projects.
- 2+ years of experience working under SDLC or other
software-specific project management process.
- 2+ years of experience with User Centered Design.
- 2+ years of experience working with laboratory order cycle
management, revenue cycle management, customer relationship
management, or healthcare engagement and communication systems. We
are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
and any other status protected by applicable local, state or
federal law. Applicable portions of the Company's affirmative
action program are available to any applicant or employee for
inspection upon request. Options Apply for this job online Apply
Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family
member: Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Salt Lake City , Senior Quality Business Analyst, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!