Architect - Senior Level
Company: Stone Peak Recruiting
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Architect - Senior-Level
-- Seeking a talented architect to support our industrial
architectural practice. Will play a key role in all phases of
architectural design and facility programming--from proposal
development through construction administration.
-- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Schedule: Full time - Year round
Travel: Roughly 30%
- Prepare programming and concept development documentation to
meet clients' needs and budget
- Establish budget, task schedule, and other components of a
project work plan with the Project Manager
- Execute applicable agency review analysis for codes, zoning,
accessibility, life-safety, etc.
- Carry out design and architectural detailing tasks including
site and building planning studies, elevation studies, stairs,
functional space layouts, building sections, wall sections, special
- Produce schematic, design development and construction
documents; make decisions and negotiate critical issues in
collaboration with the Project Manager and other team members
- Provide leadership to the project team (all disciplines) for
documents coordination including design drawings construction
documentation and specifications
- Help maintain and improve office architectural standards,
details and production tools.
- Direct, organize, and mentor junior staff with responsibility
- Perform construction administration duties - RFI's, RFP's,
change orders, on-site observation, etc.
- Maintain contact with clients, consultants, and
- Participate in marketing efforts and lead presentations to
PREFERRED candidates should have:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 8+ years of professional experience in all phases of
- Architectural license desired with LEED accreditation a
- A broad range of commercial/industrial project experience is
- Experience with building codes, specifications, building and
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office is necessary.
Experience with Revit is a preferred--but not required.
- Advanced experience in all phases of a project including
construction documentation review
- Experience directing and coordinating work efforts of junior
- Understanding of the project management process
- Effective verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Professional and collaborative work ethic
Not accepting applications from candidates who will require visa
sponsorship. Only candidates who are U.S. Citizens, lawful
residents, or are otherwise authorized to work in the US without
employer sponsorship will be considered.
The successful candidates will be professional, self-motivated,
energetic and enthusiastic with excellent communication and
inter-personal skills. Compensation includes base salary (based on
experience) plus eligibility for performance bonus, profit share,
401k employer contribution, health/dental/disability/life benefits,
flexible spending and paid vacation.
Keywords: Stone Peak Recruiting, Salt Lake City , Architect - Senior Level, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!