Company: Prince Perelson & Associates
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: February 24, 2021
- Create, enhance, and deploy statistical and analytical models
using both structured and unstructured data to inform growth
decisions and strategies across our significant Direct Materials
- Lead advanced analytics to assist categories with category
strategy development, cost optimization, data analysis for large
- Manage and analyze KC's current and historical spend data to
support construction of category strategies that will drive a
competitive advantage for KC.
- Design, develop and deliver on simple to complex clean sheet
models, TCO models and pricing models to assist categories to
understand the opportunities and hence drive a negotiation
advantage for KC.
- Identify and pursue continuous improvement opportunities on
category-specific tools and processes such as price/cost database
maintenance, RFX templates.
- Creating standard work, documenting best-practices,
contributing to internal training exercises and reviewing
third-party benchmarking studies.
- Support category leads during planning, development and
deployment of sourcing events.
- Utilize eSourcing platform both as an end user, a system
administrator and an organizational trainer.
- Collaborate with Global & Regional Category Managers to execute
strategic sourcing events, onboard & train users in global
Procurement, create and maintain training and standard process
- Build and update reports/scorecard for all global categories
incorporating key metrics such as quality performance, service,
innovation and spend.
- Lead or heavily support RFX activities for categories,
providing clear guidance and structure to the process as well as
leading the analysis of supplier proposals.
Supportive, not stifling. Cooperative, not disruptive. Sound
Our encouraging and supportive environment will bring out the best
in you. A safe, positively-reinforcing workplace like the one we
cultivate has been shown to reduce stress, lift morale, and help
strengthen performance. Here, you'll feel safe to expand to be your
full self. We welcome and respect the diverse backgrounds that make
each of us who we are. We appreciate the perspectives that each
person brings and offer opportunities to all. When you shine, we'll
be here to recognize and reward. Apply today.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Supply
Chain/Procurement or Business Admin.
- 5 or more years' experience with minimum of 3 years procurement
- Extensive experience and knowledge with advanced excel as well
as experience with other data tools: Tableau, statistical tools,
- Exceptional analysis experience in which key findings have been
translated into strategies to support business needs and management
- Demonstrated ability in hypothesis building, advanced modeling
and regression analysis.
- Proven written and oral communications skills in which you
demonstrated effectiveness in a variety of formal presentation
- Sound business acumen.
- Successful application of problem-solving methodology and
innovative solution development.
- Led and delivered on multi-disciplined, multi-regional projects
and demonstrated use of change management tools and
- Experience in the consumer-packaged goods (CPG) industry would
be seen as an advantage.
Apply Online Below
Keywords: Prince Perelson & Associates, Salt Lake City , Procurement Manager, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!