CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER, SHUTTLE - FS121 DM Salt Lake
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: May 5, 2021
What\'s Your Story?Everyone has a story. No two teammates are
alike. At McLane, we understand that what you do after work is just
as important as what you do on the clock. We prove it by offering
you time and compensation to make your story the best it can
be.CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER, SHUTTLEFS121 DM Salt LakeBecoming a McLane
teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable
company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates
with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers,
our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and
offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want
- Schedules: Monday-Thursday Tuesday-Friday Wednesday-Saturday 1
of each schedule -1st Driver hired gets first choice and so
on---ACT NOW Day Shift- 7am , 8am and 9am dispatch (Dictated by the
business needs) Pay: $242-$319 per Route (Dictated by the business
needs) 3 day weekends; 11-14hr days.
- Schedule: 4 days a week Opportunities for Backhauls; NO TOUCH
FREIGHT; TEAM DRIVING DOUBLES ENDORSEMENT REQUIRED Actual pay may
be lower or higher than the range, based on factors unrelated to
sex, race, or any other protected class.BENEFITS SUMMARY
- New hire Drivers become eligible for the following benefits on
day 1 of employment: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, and
Life Insurance as well as Flexible Spending Accounts and are
eligible for Long Term Disability on the 60th day of employment and
401k participation and Tuition Reimbursement after the 90th day of
employment.ABOUT THE JOB
- The Shuttle Driver delivers full trailers to our domicile
locations and return empty trailers to our distribution
- Inspect the rig for defects pre- and post-trip and submit DOT
- Ensure that product is secured inside the trailer for undamaged
- May at times perform line haul and/or backhaul.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to
products.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane
- Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your
family is why all prospective teammates go through a pre-hire
- At least 21 years of age.
- Valid Class A commercial driver\'s license (CDL-A).
- At least 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer
- Meet McLane\'s MVR and risk rating qualifications.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran. Associated topics: chofer clase a
comercial, choferes clase a, company driving team, company truck,
conductores clase a, otr driver, over the road driving, regional
driver, tanker truck, tanker truck driving
Keywords: McLane Company, Salt Lake City , CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER, SHUTTLE - FS121 DM Salt Lake, Professions , Clearfield, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!