Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Earn up to $70,000 per year* with weekly home time as a Dedicated
Tanker truck driver. Enjoy consistent miles and a predictable
schedule while getting to know one customer. Tanker and Dedicated
account-specific paid training will set you up for success. Ogden
Dedicated Tanker truck driver job overview
- $57,150 to $69,850* average annual earnings, with weekly
paychecks and a daily pay rate.
- $70,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home weekly.
- 2,000 average miles per week.
- Non-hazardous freight with 2 loads per week.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
experienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
and location Ogden Dedicated Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Ogden, UT.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire as a CDL
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL required at time of hire.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify?
Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through
it.Additional Dedicated Tanker truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker in Ogden
- Bigger money - You'll be one of the highest paid drivers in the
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you
get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Position based out of Schneider's Keasbey facility.
- Learn more about Tanker and Dedicated truck driving. Want even
more information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize
our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2500
Keywords: Schneider, Salt Lake City , Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!