Master Technician (Riverside/South Salt Lake)
Company: Utah Transit Authority
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Summary Responsible for performing inspections, preventative
maintenance, and repairs of buses. Performs complex repairs and
rebuilds. Perform shop clean up, operate maintenance equipment, and
other shop and yard tasks as required by the supervisor.*All UTA
Master Technician can enjoy a $1,000 Hiring Incentive. Ask for
details!* Minimum QualificationsEDUCATION/TRAINING:
- Requires Master Certification (as determined by ASE) in one of
the following areas:
- Heavy/Medium Truck
- School Bus
- Have a valid Utah driver's license.
- Be a safe driver with no more than 2 moving violations in the
past 3 years.
- Have no violations of driving under the influence of alcohol,
any drug, or the combined influence of any alcohol or any drug
within the last 10 years.
- Able to acquire and maintain a DOT card.
- Have a current or be able to acquire a valid Class "B" CDL with
air brakes and passenger endorsements prior to the start of the
paid training program.
- Successfully pass a standardized test administered by the
- Passing score on mechanical and electrical aptitude tests
administered by the Authority.
- Have required tools prior to the start of training.
- Able to maintain forklift and other equipment certifications as
required Able to perform the physical requirements of the job to
include prolonged periods of standing, and walking, lifting and
carrying up to 25 lbs constantly and over 51 lbs occasionally. Able
to crawl, bend, twist, balance, and reach in tight and awkward
- Work experience as required for ASE Master Certification. This
job requires regular and predictable attendance. - OR - An
equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.[UTA
reserves the right to determine the equivalencies of education and
Shift: 3:30 pm to 12:00 am with Sunday/Monday off * * Shift & Days
Off Subject to ChangePay Rate: $28.61 per hour, plus $.65 to $1.00
shift differential depending on shift, if applicable. Close Date:
March 22, 2021 by 5:59 pm
Keywords: Utah Transit Authority, Salt Lake City , Master Technician (Riverside/South Salt Lake), Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!