Title Curative Analyst
Company: Select Portfolio Servicing
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Title Curative Analyst determines completeness of mortgage
chain-of-title and promissory note endorsements. Work with clients,
vendors, counties and other third-parties to correct chain-of-title
gaps, note endorsement deficiencies and complete mortgage
assignments according to clients' specifications.
1. Review title reports to determine completeness of mortgage
2. Review promissory notes to determine completeness of
3. Determine authorized parties to execute documents as
4. Initiate curative actions including preparation and execution of
documents to complete mortgage chain-of-title and note
endorsements/allonges utilizing vendors and third-parties as
5. Follow curative actions to completion including recording and
imaging of documents as required.
6. Complete other COT related duties as assigned.
1. Understanding of mortgage documents.
2. One to two years' experience in the mortgage industry (servicing
or origination) preferred.
3. Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with
vendors and other third-parties in a professional and effective
4. Detail oriented with abilities to follow complex instructions
and complete tasks accurately and timely.
5. Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. Experience with Microsoft Access and SQL desirable.
7. Ability to handle stress of multiple projects with competing
interests for time.
Keywords: Select Portfolio Servicing, Salt Lake City , Title Curative Analyst, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!