$17-$20+/hour - Shipping Department Lead
Company: MTI, Inc.
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Family environment (company lunches & events, free coffee &
tea, t-shirts, and more!)
- Paid Time Off - increasing each year!
- Educational Assistance for any certified class or program -
available after 30 days.
- Great schedule, indoors, clean working environment
- Benefits & 401k availableThe OpportunityMTI is looking for
someone who loves to get things done. You will be relied on for all
the activities in the shipping department as your main focus,
including procedures, pulling and preparing orders for shipment,
working within our systems, and working with the final products to
get them ready for shipment. Working as a shipping coordinator,
your attention to detail in following instructions, dependability,
cooperation, ability to work hard, and a willingness to learn is
key to this position as you grow in your ability to handle all
shipping inquiries and orders with little supervision. Your
contributions are important in creating awesome medical device
products that help doctors and patients.Position Type/Expected
Hours of Work
- Full-time 40-hours per week, paid hourly.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 30-minute unpaid
lunch, occasional overtime.Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Experience using computers confidently and the ability to
follow directions in computer systems.
- Ability to work well with others and problem-solve
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper
paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order.
- Follow directions, work independently, and be accountable for
- Perform final quality checks on products to make sure they
match packing information, are properly packaged and ready for
- Use forklift to load boxes up to 6-feet in size onto
- Work with power tools for minor assembly, packaging
preparation, and pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Be detail-oriented in following directions, making improvements
to your own work, and learn from errors.
- High school graduation or equivalent preferred.
- Have experience in a warehouse environment preferred.Work
- Physically fit with the ability to lift or shift 30-40-pounds
frequently, and up to 50 pounds infrequently.
- Warehouse environment:
- Medium to loud noise levels.
- Occasionally around or near moving parts or machinery.Equal
Opportunity Employer including disability and protected veteran
status.**If you encounter errors while applying, feel free to email
firstname.lastname@example.org**Company Description:Working at MTIMTI (Medical
Technology Industries, Inc.) is a leading manufacturer of exam and
procedure room equipment-selling our products worldwide, meeting
our customer needs, focusing on our employees. MTI has a bright
future as a rapidly growing medical equipment manufacturer and
remains true to its family culture and values. Each person has a
high impact on our products, processes, customer experience, and
our team. Taking satisfaction and pride in our work, we promote a
casual and friendly atmosphere and constantly strive for something
bigger than ourselves. Visit mti.net/ to learn more.Benefits You'll
Enjoy (full-time employees)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage-medical, vision, dental,
accident and critical illness.
- Paid holidays.
- Annual bonuses based on company performance and leadership
- Company events, luncheons, and giveaways.
- Paid time off-increases every year!
- Flexible Spending (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA) for
medical and daycare expenses.
- 401k retirement plan-great employer match with immediate
- Educational assistance for any certified degree, program, or
classes.Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and
protected veteran status.
Keywords: MTI, Inc., Salt Lake City , $17-$20+/hour - Shipping Department Lead, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!