Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Company You'll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and
enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment;
others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a
company and retire only with the cash they've managed to save from
their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality
problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the
equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as
it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are
relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our
Learn more about our Series G fundraising round here .
The Team You'll Work With
We are looking for an extraordinary individual to work alongside
our SLC Core Services SMB/MM Support team within our Delivery
Organization to help build the world's next great financial
The Problems You'll Solve
In this role you will interact directly with Carta's client-base.
As their primary point of contact, you will address inbound
requests/inquiries over phones and emails. A successful candidate
will be comfortable and confident in written and verbal
communication with all of Carta's stakeholders including C-level
executives, employees, law firms (partners and paralegals), as well
as investors/board members. You will need to be able to learn
quickly, execute smoothly, and intuitively solve problems.
- Resolve customer inquiries in a timely and professional
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the software platform as
well as all of Carta's business units - Private Markets, Public
Markets, Investor Services, and Valuations.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of
- Triage incoming requests and identify trends/patterns across
customer base in order to flag issues as well as potential
solutions for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the product and
- Assist with product development by testing new features and bug
fixes as well as surfacing customer feedback
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the
team/company by sharing knowledge through mentorship,
collaboration, and thorough documentation About You
- High proficiency in English; most clients are
- Care deeply, genuinely, and passionately about client services
and the role it plays in making a customer-centric company
- Comfortable learning quickly and taking on new challenges
- Ability to articulate both technical software issues as well as
address equity/finance/accounting related questions in a clear and
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Possess a helpful and professional attitude with excellent
verbal and written skills
- Exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working
through customer issues as well as a strong sense of curiosity to
- be sure to submit your resume in english*
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing
a positive interview experience for every candidate. If
accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed,
connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . As a company,
we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build
our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to
know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.
Keywords: Carta, Salt Lake City , Support Analyst, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!