Production Operator - Day shift
Company: Varex Imaging
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
To apply to a Varex Imaging position, please create an account
CURRENT VAREX IMAGING EMPLOYEES: Please apply by logging into your
internal Workday Account.
* High School degree or GED
* No experience required
* Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Duties may include:
* Assembles/processes product, parts and assemblies using hand
tools, customized tooling, and/or semi-automated equipment.
* Follows written process/assembly documentation.
* Inspects and tests parts, assemblies and product using precision
measuring and testing equipment.
* Adjusts process within defined ranges based on measured
* Adheres to all safety requirements.
* Maintains a clean work area.
* May conduct training of other production operators regarding on
job skills and use of production/process documentation.
* May perform basic preventative maintenance and assists in trouble
shooting or preparing standard production equipment for
* May assist in maintaining and updating documented
Performs a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical,
mechanical or measurement product assembly operations on product
components, assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows
methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component
installation, hand soldering, cable harnessing, welding and fitting
on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances
to blueprint specifications
Pay Rate Type:
At Varex Imaging, the health and safety of our people is our number
one priority. As Varex Imaging continues to support and partner
with its customers that are U.S. government contractors, Varex
Imaging is covered by Executive Order 14042. This Executive Order
ensures workplace safety protocols, which require that contractors
who do business with the U.S. government be fully vaccinated.
That's why offers of employment in our U.S. locations are
contingent on the candidate showing documentary evidence of being
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (currently one dose of the
Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna
vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Candidates may
request a medical or religious exemption, which must be approved
prior to their start date.
Benefits and Perks
Varex Imaging provides competitive pay and benefits to support the
financial, physical, and emotional well-being of the people who
make our company successful.
* Medical Insurance
* 10 Paid Holidays
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* 401K match
* Paid Parental Leave
* Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible Schedules
* Variety of Shift Options
* Free Safety Shoes
* Friendly Work Environment
* On-site Cafeteria, Company Nurse, Credit Union, and Gym
* Free Coffee and Soda
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Referral Program
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Employee Discounts
* EV Charging Stations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on
the basis of disability.
Keywords: Varex Imaging, Salt Lake City , Production Operator - Day shift, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!