Superintendent - Construction
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Bryna RabinAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:We were
founded in 2006 to meet the growing needs of residential and
commercial development in the Intermountain West. In 2014, we
broadened our services yet again to include servicing the oil & gas
industry. We are a very civic minded firm that is known for our
commitment to environmental stewardship. We believe in our
employees and in the utmost importance of keeping everyone safe.Why
join us?Company Benefits:Automobile (Project Managers and
Superintendents)Personal Time Off (PTO)Group Medical PlanPaid
Holidays401(k) Investment PlanBonus programJob DetailsAs
Superintendent you will manage the day to day operations of the
site. You will be responsible for the timely quality control
inspections and all official inspections. Assess the project
status, establishes priorities, and allocates tasks daily. Review
construction documents for completeness and constructability.
Attend owner progress meetings and conduct daily project
coordination meetings.You will also perform:
- Change Order Management.
- Coordinate plans and specifications with design engineers,
- Accurately records and tracks time and quantities completed
- Manage the hiring, training, attendance, and performance of the
- Mentor with crew members to enhance understanding and teach new
- Direct the work of multiple superintendents and the crews on
- Investigate all matters upon discovery and handles all minor
- Provide leadership for the project ensuring construction
specifications are being met.
- Effectively investigate and resolve any work or project
disputes as they may arise.Qualifications:Ability to learn and use
construction industry softwareMS ProjectHCSS, P6 and Agtek
preferredExcelExperience managing projects with concrete,
earthwork, and site utilities required.Word * Proven organizational
and planning capabilitiesEffective written and verbal communication
skillsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Salt Lake City , Superintendent - Construction, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!