Posted on: January 16, 2022
Graco is looking for a Plant Controller to join our White Knight
team in Kamas, UT. You will ensure that the factory's operational,
financial, and corporate objectives are met: to include spending,
service levels, inventory levels and accuracy, asset management,
and factory performance. Additionally, you will proactively
identify opportunities to improve operating efficiencies and
implement corrective action plans.
Grow your career at a world class manufacturing company. White
Knight (www.wkfluidhandling.com), a Graco company (www.graco.com),
is a leading supplier of pumps and fluid transfer technology to the
Semiconductor, Solar Cells, LEDs, flat-panel displays, electronic,
and industrial markets. White Knight operates a clean, growing, and
stable manufacturing facility in Kamas, UT. Get out of the traffic
and come work in one of Utah's beautiful mountain valleys. WK is a
short drive from Heber City, Park City, and surrounding areas, with
ride-share opportunities available from the Salt Lake valley. WK
employees enjoy an outstanding benefit package which includes
health and dental insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off for vacation/sick),
holiday Pay, 401k with a generous company matching contribution,
education reimbursement program, and a discounted employee stock
purchase program (NYSE ticker GGG).
Graco is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture
of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial
applications. We have excellent corporate opportunities including
positions in accounting, finance, information technology,
purchasing, marketing, communications and human resources. Graco
was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and
Production by Fortune Magazine in 2016, 2018, 2019 & 2021.
- Preparation of factory operating plans and assist in the
development of departmental rates and standard costs
- Assist other functional areas within the factory to ensure the
overall integrity and consistency with the Factory business
- Identification of risks and/or changes that impact factory
performance; develop and implement corrective action plans.
- Provide direction/counsel to the Manufacturing and Operations
management on issues and situations which impact the present and
future performance of the factory.
- Participates as an active part of Operations Management.
- Ensures that Operations Management is focused on issues that
impact present and future performance.
- Reviews reports of financial and operational manufacturing
performance on a day-to-day basis to include but not limited to
in-stock levels, backorders, load/capacity, inventory,
scrap/rework, productivity, efficiency, and preproduction. Identify
causes for significant variances, along with the recommended course
of corrective action.
- Participates with Manufacturing Operations Manager in solving
problems/issues regarding, but not limited to; project design,
project staffing, sales/marketing/manufacturing interface, cost
reduction opportunities, preprod, and product quality.
- Reviews audit and approves CER's prior to submission to
Manufacturing Operations Management.
- Supervise/manage production support areas where
- Represents Manufacturing Operations management in terms of
presentation of the financial and operational aspects of
performance at the required meetings and periodic reviews.
- Analyzes and evaluates operational and financial results, and
initiates corrective action where necessary.
- Direct and participate in the development and implementation of
accounting and operations systems, processes, and procedures.
- Designs and implements reporting and control systems/procedures
such that the key indicators of manufacturing performance can be
monitored, reported on, and corrective action can be implemented on
a timely basis.
- Monitors and tracks Capital Expenditure projects to ensure that
spending does not exceed approved levels.
- Responsible for the integrity of capital asset listing.
- Participates with Cell Management to identify areas for
improvement and implement corrective action to improve inventory
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 5 years increasingly responsible experience in a manufacturing
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and
- PC skills, involving worksheets, and word processing
- Managerial/supervisory experience.
- MBA, CPA, or CMA APICS Certification.
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits and career
development opportunities. Graco's comprehensive benefits include
medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k), tuition reimbursement
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire
the brightest and the best!
Keywords: Graco, Salt Lake City , Plant Controller, Professions , Kamas, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!