SAP CRM Business Analyst - Hybrid / Remote
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Business Analyst - CRM - Product SupportLocation: New Bremen,
OH, US, 45869
Company Description:Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading
innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment
and technology. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the
safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower
their total cost of ownership.Primary Responsibilities
- Gather requirements from end users, facilitate business process
discussions, and participate in solution design, documentation,
configuration, testing, and end user support.
- Assist in continuous improvement initiatives for processes,
policies, and procedures through statistical analysis. Continually
look for ways to drive SAP accounting best practices.
- Work as a liaison and subject matter expert between SAP and
business owners for quarterly system updates, root cause analysis,
and solution recommendations.
- Analyze business cases to measure adherence to standardized
practices and data governance standards.Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years related work experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, or related field is required.
- Working knowledge of Cloud CRM processes is strongly
- Knowledge in Marketing Cloud and/or Cloud Quoting solutions
- Strong communication, computer and organizational skills are
- Minimal travel requiredRemote Work: Crown offers hybrid remote
work for this position. A reasonable commute is necessary as some
onsite work is required.Work Authorization:Crown will only employ
those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This
is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work
authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.Compensation and Benefits:Crown offers an
excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees
including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible
Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability
Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and
much more.EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected
Job Segment: ERP, Information Systems, SAP, Computer Science,
Warehouse, Technology, ManufacturingApply now -
Keywords: Crown Equipment Corporation, Salt Lake City , SAP CRM Business Analyst - Hybrid / Remote, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!