Company: Pharmatech, Inc.
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionPharmatech is a growing turnkey contract
manufacturer of dietary supplements, in powder and liquid formats.
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits as well as an
environment that fosters teamwork and continuous improvement. Come
be a part of a great team!Job descriptionThe Material Handler is
responsible for goods incoming and leaving the warehouse facility;
performs quality inspections; stores, issues and delivers a variety
of materials, equipment and supplies.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pick orders; pack goods; move goods by hand or with the aid of
- Stock keeping
- Quality assurance
- Load goods and ensure stored goods tally with stock
- Carry out administrative tasks including ensuring paperwork is
- Process time sheets
- Complete productivity records
- MRP transactionsEDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school Diploma or GED preferredSKILLS & ABILITIES
- Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time
Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation
Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills,
DependabilitySOP'S & TRAINING
- Forklift certification preferredWORKING CONDITIONS WORK
- Standing, bending & lifting in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to lift to 100 lbs.Job Type: Full-timePay: $14.00 -
$20.00 per hour DOE
Keywords: Pharmatech, Inc., Salt Lake City , Material Handler, Professions , Lindon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!