Material Handler- 2nd Shift
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Swing Shift Material HandlerCompany:
Biomerics Location: Salt Lake City, UT (relocation is not
available)Company Overview: Biomerics is a world-class manufacturer
and innovative polymer solutions provider for the medical device
and biotech industries. As a vertically integrated company, we
specialize in the design, development, and production of medical
devices for diagnostic and interventional procedures. We are
focused on next-generation solutions for the vascular access,
electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management, neurovascular,
structural heart, and cardiovascular markets. At Biomerics, we are
dedicated to our employees, because we understand that a strong,
skilled, happy workforce is the foundation of a successful
business! Job Description: We are looking for a Swing Shift
Material Handler to join our rapidly expanding team! The Swing
Shift Material Handler contributes to our mission by cleaning and
organizing the work area, monitoring and maintaining material
handling equipment, and assisting with maintenance. You will assist
maintenance mechanic with routine maintenance such as auto-loaders,
wands, hoses, filters, and grinders, etc. This is a hands on role
that requires sitting, standing, lifting, squatting throughout the
day. This position is essential to support the department in
maximizing customer satisfaction for both internal and external
customers.Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Housekeeping tasks
- Follow work orders and production schedules.
- Monitor and maintain material handling equipment.
- Monitor and maintain drying equipment.
- Assist maintenance mechanic with routine maintenance such as
auto-loaders, wands, hoses, filters, and grinders, etc.
- Understand and perform mixing ratios via color feeder or
- Understand safety procedures.
- Keep all machines supplied with materials as required, and
clean any material on or around presses.
- Monitor incoming material and consult Q.A. for defects.
- Assist with inventory control and warehouse orientation.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any
non-conformities relating to the product, process and quality
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product,
process, and quality system.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Control further processing, delivery or installation of any
nonconforming product until the unsatisfactory condition has been
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to read and comprehend procedures written in
- The ability to complete paperwork accurately in English
- The ability to apply general math skills that include the use
of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- The ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- The ability to do repetitive work, requiring good dexterity and
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screen Biomerics
offers the following benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance,
Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid
Vacation Days, 9 Paid Holidays, 401k, Onsite Fitness Facility
Please, No Recruitment Agency calls or emails (we are not using
recruitment services for this or any other role posted).
Keywords: Biomerics, Salt Lake City , Material Handler- 2nd Shift, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!